Thursday, March 08, 2007

Empty this house!

It was a busy day. I really want to start emptying the house of things we're not moving. I had collected items to donate to the American Cancer Society's "Discovery Shop" in Sylvania, Ohio. The stuff was ready to go. After making a delivery in Monroe for work, I had a quick lunch, loaded the truck and hit the road. When I got back I found some clothes still hanging in the closet that were supposed to go.

We had a father and son come over to see the truck this week. They found my ad at Craigslist.org. That's a free online classified service. They have web sites for different regions and cities. I'm bummed that I've been too busy to list the other stuff we want to sell. I was hoping to list it all last weekend and sell it off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment